MLS Number 4620613
- Year Built 1910
Business only for sale. Here is your chance to have your own business and control your destiny! "Scene Street" is a fully operating consignment store with direct exposure to busy Main Street. Approximately 40% is store owned inventory with the remaining 60% being consignment. Flexible rental amount on space. Come take a look!
Listed by John Trumbull of EXIT Realty Trailblazers/Lancaster