RE/MAX Northern Edge Realty, LLC
232 Glen Avenue
Berlin, NH 03570
Email Phone: 603.752.0003 Fax: 603.752.7445
Matt is an expert in assisting his clients with buying and selling a variety of properties, including single-family homes, commercial real estate, land parcels, and income-generating properties, within the greater Berlin - Gorham NH region. He has a deep passion for this area and takes pride in his comprehensive understanding of ongoing property transactions, school districts, neighborhood specifics, as well as various services such as mortgage, insurance, and inspection guidance. Matt is a customer-focused Realtor committed to delivering outstanding results and exceptional service. Let Matt leverage his 18 years of experience in the real estate industry to serve your needs effectively.
Matt's service area encompasses a wide range of locations, including Berlin, Gorham, Milan, Dummer, Stark, Errol, Success Township, Shelburne, Randolph, Northumberland (Groveton), Lancaster, Whitefield, Stark, Millsfield, Carroll (Twin Mountain), and Jefferson, NH.
Matt is a Berlin, NH resident who shares his home with his wife, Tammy. Matt's son Andrew is off enjoying college life. More than four decades ago, Matt made the move from Laconia, NH to Berlin, as his family relocated to this area. After graduating from Berlin High School in 1986, he embarked on a journey with the United States Navy, serving until his Honorable Discharge in 1990. Following his military service, Matt returned to the Berlin, NH region to be near his family and friends.
Before embarking on his real estate career, Matt dedicated 15 years of his life as a Chef at the Town & Country Motor Inn in Shelburne, NH. Outside of his professional life, Matt enjoys a variety of hobbies, including camping, taking leisurely walks, and exploring new destinations. He's also a passionate sports enthusiast and a music lover.
In addition to his diverse interests, Matt holds a real estate license in New Hampshire and holds the title of Associate Broker. He is also a co-owner of multiple RE/MAX Northern Edge Realty offices, which are situated in various locations including Berlin, NH, Colebrook, NH, and Lancaster, NH.
If you wish to get in touch with Matt directly, you can reach him by phone or text at (603) 723-0521, or contact him via email at email@example.com.
- I highly recommend Matt Martel of Re/Max. He is very knowledgeable and professional and has a great personality! He has successfully sold 2 of my family homes recently very quickly. He is the guy to call if your looking to sell!! - Lynn Dube
- Matt goes way out his way to make his clients feel comfortable, knowledgeable, happy, and he is willing to help run errands and help out in any way possible. Matt is very friendly and has a great personality to sell real estate! We have bought a house from him and sold one with him and we were very pleased. I recommend anyone looking for a home to contact him..you will find your dream home or sell one and you won’t be disappointed! - Helene Rayborn
- Matt was very accommodating and easy to work with. He kept us abreast of all the stages of the sale. He answered all our questions in a timely manner. If you are considering to sale of your home we highly recommend Matt. You won’t be disappointed. - Sue Griffin
- We were so thankful for everything Matt and his team did for us in selling and buying our new home!! Matt was always there to answer our texts and calls whenever we needed him! Thanks for making our experience an excellent one! - Kathleen Melendy
- Matt is an excellent realtor. My first experience was buying a home. He was professional and patient with me until I found the perfect home. 13 years later I received the same professionalism to sell my home. It was amazing to experience both sides of the market. I'll be calling him first when I'm in the market again. - Cody Gagnon
- Matt was great when I sold my home in Gorham. My go to guy in real estate 5 stars - Rodney Levesque
- Working with Matt Martel has always made selling or buying a home a great experience!. Thank you Matt!! - Linda Adams
- Matt is the best. I've worked with him for years and I always get the best service and attention. - Brenda Gagne
- Matt was great. Sold the house in 24 hours. Did a great job in negotiating with the buyers agent and dealt with every curveball along the way. He did a great job keeping me up to date with all changes as well. He made the process of selling a home while living in another state extremely easy! Can’t say enough good things! - Chris Allen
- Matt was wonderful. Our whole selling process was all long distance and Matt went the extra mile to make everything easy and quick. He got us an offer in less than 2 months. - Cindy Clatax
- I first heard Matt's name at the post office when I was mailing out my USDA loan application. "The clerk noticed what it was and said, 'If you don't already have a realtor, I bought my house with Matt Martel!'" Then just a few weeks later when requesting house showing here on Zillow he happened to be the one to reach out and schedule of showing with me. From that point on he was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about both the local market and what would work for my loan requirements. I really felt like he was looking out for my best interests as a young, first time home buyer. I had met with other realtors who looked at me and my finances and wrote me off, but Matt never even hesitated. When it came time to be doing paperwork, Matt clearly explained everything to me. He always responded incredibly fast and would make sure I always knew the next steps and would remind me of the little things (like switching the electric over). Buying a house is a huge and overwhelming process, but with Matt's guidance and support, I felt sure and confident each step of the way. He brings a calm and light hearted presence to the table-- I would highly recommend anyone looking to buy or sell. - Christy Galloway
- Whenever I had any questions, Matt was always available with an answer. Always had great communication between the seller and buyer. Very accommodating to buyers work schedule. Went above and beyond to help the seller and buyer. - Andrea Boucher
- Matt has always been very helpful and considerate for all our needs. We have done 4 transactions in the past 3 years with Matt and appreciated his professionalism and honesty. Highly recommend him. - Roger Marois
- My mother finally decided to sell her home after 42 years, it started being too much for her to handle on her own. A friend who sold her home a few years earlier also worked with Matt and she referred him to me and I am so happy she did. My mother is 84 and although she is in perfect health I still worried about her doing so much on her own. I live 3 hours away and work full time and I couldn’t be there all the time. Matt was always just a call away; he had gone way above what his job entailed. It felt as if her was a family member the way he took care of her. He was also an excellent negotiator. He suggested what price he thought the house should be listed at which was more than what my mom had in mind. She had 3 offers on the first day! She was able to sell for over asking price. She purchased a condo through a private seller and he helped her through this process as well. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better or more qualified to work with her. - Diane Hoffman
View more of Matt's REVIEWS on his Zillow Profile, Click Here